Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessexi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 08:39 PM
    My dead family members were on my ouija board
    Both my grandads were on my ouija board and I am 100% it was them and they told me my fionce was going to die from cancer very soon and I will be pregnant in 2 months would you say that will be true
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 08:51 PM
    And Carter will be re-elected President. It is foolish to believe in such child toys.
    At worst, it would be demons and of course they can't tell the future, only current or past.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 24, 2012, 03:21 AM
    Aaaaaand this is why you don't play with ouija boards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouija Board [ 6 Answers ]

I made my own Ouija board. I really want to use it. And I can never use it at night, Can I use my Ouija board alone in a grave yard during the day?

I am being haunted by dead family members and I know it? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok when I was a child up to 16 I could see spirits and my mom kept putting me away in hospitals and now they are slowly but surely reappering what and how can I let them back in I have ghosts haunting me but I just for some reason can't let the block out mode go and I need help I know for a fact...

How do I stop seeing dead family members [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm an 18 year old female who can see dead friends and family. I started seeing dead people when I was 15. I didn't believe it myself at first. When I told my parents I could see dead family and friends, they just thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. It stopped for two years until five...

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

Ouija board [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know the prayer for the ouija board can anyone help me?

View more questions Search