Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChickLittle Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 06:12 PM
    Love in Twilight
    Can anybody tell me how many times the word "love" is used in Twilight? I think if you have it on a kindle, you just have to search the word and it should say how many times it's there. I refuse to buy it again - sorry I bought it the first time in print. Thank you!
    Question_All Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2012, 10:01 AM
    59 times according the http://www.epubbud.com/read.php?g=JNMAZGTG&p version which I had to search in a private browser mind you and then endure the desire to put rock-acid in my eyes all because of this question. So you better give me some reputation for making go through the torture of reading just a little piece of that eldritch hell touched piece of **** book.
    ChickLittle Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Hahaha.. thank you for suffering for me. I actually thought it was way more than that. Terrible, terrible book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Twilight Zone? [ 6 Answers ]

What is the twilight zone? I'm just curious because we are talking about it at my school. I'm kind of confuse on what it is. Everyone keeps telling me it's a TV show and I keep telling them I know that but I want to know what it means and what it is and if it's a real place. Thank you if you do...

Twilight Series [ 16 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was just curious if anyone else out there is reading the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I was recently introduced to them by a friend, and I I went into a " three day book coma" hah, and read all three books in three days. Granted I had to take occasional breaks through out the...

Twilight Series [ 23 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was just curious if anyone else out there is reading the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I was recently introduced to them by a friend, and I I went into a " three day book coma" hah, and read all three books in three days. Granted I had to take occasional breaks through out...

Twilight [ 3 Answers ]

Will altitude has an effect on , Astronomical , Nautical and Civil Twilight Thannk you.

View more questions Search