Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    star29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Hormonal Imbalance
    What is the medicine for hormonal imbalance? I had before but I forgot what is the name and I lost my prescription before

Check out some similar questions!

Hormonal imbalance? [ 9 Answers ]

Good day! I have this kind of hormonal imbalance,I have abnormality with my menstrual cycle since High school. My last period was April 2011 and the remaining months is clueless to me so I decided to see a doctor. She advised me to use provedra, and I am kind of scared because my stomach is...

Hormonal imbalance [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. im just asking.. what is the best medecine for the hormonal imbalance.. im still in irregular menstrual period.and I suffer a bleeding almost three years from now.

Hormonal Imbalance [ 2 Answers ]

I recently spoke to a girl who told me that due to a hormonal imbalance she developed overly large breasts which caused her neck and back pain and at the age of sixteen she was given breast reduction surgery. Also that the hormonal was some how corrected. Has anyone ever heard of such a condition...

Hormonal Imbalance [ 10 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what a hormonal imbalance is and what are the symptoms off this?

Hormonal Imbalance [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone of you experience of hormonal imbalance? If you do then can you please tell me how you overcome those? Because I think I have those since I felt so tiredness everyday and my tummy bloated for so long, night sweat, craving for sweets all the times, and poor nutritions. Plus my husband and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.