Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faithfulsteven Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 03:05 PM
    Free online obgyn chat?
    I have been having nausia, headachs, darkened nipples, lower back pain. I have been waking up in the middle of the night to throw up. My period was late but it was barely there. My breast are heavy. I have been having light cramping. I took a pregnancy test that came up nagative. But could I be pregnant?
    chantelleeaa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 07:19 PM
    It would be sensible to take another test just to be sure, some can be wrong sometimes,go to your doctor they will be able to help
    xxxxp999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2013, 07:16 PM
    I had sex while on my period can I be pregnant it has only been 2 days since I strated my period
    Alwaysafighter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 07:26 AM
    I am 17 an had a endo bisopsey like a hour ago I am in sooo much pain n my pelvic an my lower back it feels like I am going to throw up an I'm dizzy to is this normal please help thanks
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 18, 2013, 09:55 AM
    If you can't wait it out go to the ER or an urgent care clinic. A biopsy shouldn't be this painful, when getting this the person doing the biopsy should have given you some background information, i.e. what to expect and when you should be worried.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not getting my period [ 2 Answers ]

I have had two periods in the month of November... and its scares me

Free online obgyn chat? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 11weeks 3days pregnant with my first baby and I'm feeling very strong flutters could it possibly be my baby moving?

Free obgyn online chat? [ 0 Answers ]

I went to see an obgyn for infertility in late November, I was giving the bbt and was told to chart my temp when I got my nxt period now I have always seem to have irregular periods since I started getting them. I thought I started my period dec 1st because I saw blood but I guess I was just...

Chat with a obgyn online for free? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello my boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant but we heard that his meds he is on for epilepsy (dilantin) is making it hard for us. I take prenatal vitamins everyday to help. We have been trying for about 2 yrs now. If anyone can help *** and thank you...

Chat with a obgyn online for free? [ 0 Answers ]

I am 19 weeks pregnant, my due date is in two days.. My amniotic fluid is at a seven, does that mean that I'm losing fluid?

View more questions Search