Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AllanShweky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 01:32 PM
    Many of the numbers' contracts on my corporate acct expired but I keep getting billed
    I have a corporate account that has 21 lines. There are different contract expiration dates for these lines. However, when a contract expires on a line, we keep getting billed from t-Mobile even though there was NO USAGE on any of these lines. What can I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Letters are numbers and num lock off no numbers [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get my hp pavilion notebook to respond, it started all of a sudden. When my num lock is on my letters on the keyboard turn into numbers... I=5 and so forth. Now when my num lock is off my keyboard works fine but I cannot use the number pad. I tried the fn key with almost every key on the...

Have a judgement ny against me.can they block my corporate bank acct [ 12 Answers ]

Have a 150,000 personal judgement against me... can they hurt or lien my corporation in ny that I just started.. or in any way lien my company bank account?. I put my wife down as the secretary.. Thanks very much for the feedback... how do the atrticles of inc need to be set up?. I already set...

Double-Billed [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My wife recently went in for a physical exam. They found her blood-pressure was a bit high so the doctor advised her to cut back on salt and get exercise. I just got the bill and found that they billed extra. I called the doctor's office and was told that the doctor billed for an...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.