Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aaron082 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 12:45 PM
    Do you need a passport to apply for a green card?
    Do I need a passport to apply for a green card

Check out some similar questions!

USA passport for green card holders can they apply for a refugee travel document? [ 1 Answers ]

USA passport for green card holders can they apply for a refugee travel document?

After getting green card on L1, how can I apply green card for my spouse [ 1 Answers ]

I have applies for L1 which is approved and now I am planning to apply for green card, living here in U.S with my children, my lawyer suggest me not apply I-129F for my spouse due to some complications, he also suggested me to get the green card for myself first and then he will apply my spouse...

How to apply passport for green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a 10 years green card and would like to travel out of the US. (Malaysia, Singapore, India... ) 1) Do I need to apply for re-entry permit ? 2) How can I apply the US Passport for green card? 3) Do I need to have a Malaysia Passport since I was born in Malaysia and came to the US...

Can I remarried to other green card so that I can apply a permanent green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I just got my temporary green card and my husband is planning to divorce me maybe 10 months from now. My question is what if I can find another man to marry before the temporary green card expires, can I apply a permanent green card with him.. please help me...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.