Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poonambajaj Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2012, 11:11 AM
    How to pass ICWAI (India) final exams?
    Sir I have cleared 4 group in dec 2010.. but 3rd group didn't completed.. please suggest how to clear 3rd group of icwai exams please tell me.. bec m very frustated.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Feb 23, 2012, 11:21 AM
    Poonam Bajaj,

Welcome to this beautiful and wonderful site!

Do not worry, you will!
    But, mind you, I am a madam, a young girl like you, just a bit more educated. I pat you for your sincerity and courage to ask!

Commerce is a tedious subject, which demands guidance, commitment, time and whole-hearted focus. I think if you dedicate yourself wholly and completely to ICWAI, you will soon get through.

Why have you not put your photo here, poonam? I know you are an Indian and possibly from New Delhi. Do you have long hair or cutting?

Feb 23, 2012, 11:34 AM
    Hello mam, you m n indian n from mayur vihar,delhi,and no long hair. Mam please tell how m study
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Feb 23, 2012, 11:38 AM
    Poonam Bajaj,

I have given some hints, and if you need more, tell and if you need some specific guidance, do mention here. There is need of practice and comprehension/understadning of the core points. That is the major thrust area, I think, you need to work on. Is not it?

Feb 23, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Tell me 3rd group of icwai study.. how to study of 3rd group exams

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prepare for the icwai exams [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My question is how to prepare for the icwai final exams. I am working in an organization where I have to work for nearly 13 hours. Please help me out friends

Will I pass my exams [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just gave my resit examinations and not sure I will pass or not. Can any pyschic help me please

ICWAI Final Exam [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I quilified ICWA-Inter exam on Dec'04, but till now I couldn't clear final Exam. I am presently Working in Bahrain as an Management accountant, because I am staying abroad so face lot of difficultise to prepare for exam, I want to appear for Stage-III exam for Jun'08 form Dubai. Can u...

Final Exams [ 15 Answers ]

Well, folks, the day is here. My first final is tomorrow. Last Thursday I took my ATI test (standardized computerized scenario based) and ACED it. I was require to get a 60 and ended up with a 94% Yesterday was the hardest test by far, electrolytes, I only got a 75%. But that is okay, when...

Final Exams [ 1 Answers ]

Well, friends tomorrow is the big day, FINAL EXAMS!! Last Thursday was the ATI test, which is a standarized computer scenario based test, I ACED it. Yesterday was the test on electrolytes, well, did not do too good on it. I got a 75, but that was actually about the average for the class. ...

View more questions Search