Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VerticalHorizon Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 10:07 AM
    Need help and info for Sims 3 (xbox 360 console)
    Hello, I am a huge sims gamer. I would love some info and help from any fellow Sims 3, xbox 360 console only gamers out there, lol. :-) I would like to be educated on the below:

-is there any possible way to move children out once they're old enough?

-every now and then the bookshelves will glitch to where I can't use them.. any reasoning behind it?

-can I acquire/download any other towns to play in? (the one I am in and have stayed in is moonlight bay.) As in, would this have to do with the exchange or something?

-any way to create you own pond in your yard, catch you fish, then release them out into your pond?

Thanks so much to whomever could help!

Check out some similar questions!

Xbox 360 [ 0 Answers ]

I have Xbox 360 ( With CHip ) what happens when I play With false CD? Any Help... Please Conntact In Thiss E-Mail : >Removed<

Oh my days! - xbox 360 [ 3 Answers ]

I have done this one achievement about 60 Times On Alone in the Dark... AND It's the LAST ONE As well!! But every time I turn the box off... I come on the next day - AND ITS NOT THERE! - I know its not the hard drive because I have just bought a new one - to replace my crippled one and my disk is...

Xbox 360 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed

Xbox 360 online [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a sprint internet wireless card and I want to play my xbox360 online do I need a usb cord to get started or can I just plug in my intertnet card and go from there?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.