Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amour66us Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 06:26 AM
    What to do?
    My husband refuses any trial from my side to get closer to him, he doesn't talk much to me, he never told me that he loves me, he also keep a distance from me, doesn't even try to flirt me after having our first baby.
    I talked so much to him about it, but he keeps telling me I'm just imagining, what can I do? I've a baby 4 months old, would I get divorce? Will I try again? I'm sure he'll never change, he doesn't even feel he has a problem...
    He spends all his time on net as his work requires so and I know he's having chats with other women, does that what affects our marriage? Can a man do without his wife and replace their relationship with chatting online and cyber surving?!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 18, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Babies are a life changing experience, and you both will make adjustments. It takes more than 4 months(try years and another child adds to the time) to find what the routine will finally be. In the meantime work on yourself and give him space to be himself, and above all, learn the communications skills nessecary to bring you together, talk not whine or argue, and this too takes time. Believe it or not we all go through that period in life after childbirth where everything is just wacky and takes time to adjust.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search