Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gnarayanan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Regarding airconditioner
    I propose to go for a branded airconditioner (VRV technology), the tonnage is about 70 tr. It works on 3phase. I understand that it will not run when the voltage is less than 380v. But in our area at times the voltage is only 220v in 3-phase. How can I overcome this problem.
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Feb 22, 2012, 11:30 PM
    Call your utility company and have them install 3 phse lines to your house /business or get a smaller A/C cause having them run 3 phase to the building is very $$$expensive$$$

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home airconditioner? [ 5 Answers ]

My home full house airconditioner has been straining to turn on outside. It appears to be struggling and starts slower. After returning home from summer vacation we turned the unit on and the furnace plugged up with ice within an hour. Repairman told me that this happened because of a low freon...

Airconditioner problems [ 1 Answers ]

My airconditioner works, but during the hotest part of the day it gets over 80 degrees in the house. My filter is clean. My coils are clean. I went under my house and fixed all the leaks. The leaks were only where it was going into the house. I did that yesterday, but it is still getting hot in my...

J trap on an airconditioner [ 2 Answers ]

I was just told that my airconditioner is missing a j trap. What is it and is it easy to replace?

Airconditioner Blower [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem with my blower fan in the house to my a/c . I turn on the a/c and it will work fine at the beginning and then with in time the house gets cool and the blowerfan will go off and when it gets ready to come back on at some point, it will not kick on. It starts freezing the pipes...

Airconditioner [ 1 Answers ]

Wall unit plugged into split plug on dbl 15 breaker. After running 1-2 hrs. breaker trips. Wire warm to hot and plug receptacle warm. Is problem probably the air conditioner or perhaps plugin or breaker. Jim

View more questions Search