Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EdieS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 04:09 PM
    My 3 1/2 year old son is running a low fever and drinking liquids but not urinating?
    My 3 1/2 year old son has been running a low grade fever for the past few days. He has been eating and drinking just fine but today he hasn't gone to the bathroom at all not sure what is going on.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 22, 2012, 04:23 PM
    I'd maybe take him to an urgent care if you have one in your area. You don't want him going 24 hours without urinating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urinating more fluid than I'm drinking [ 5 Answers ]

I have always used the toilet more than most, especially through the night, but since got pregnant with my son 3 years ago the problem is getting worse. My gynecologist (whom I was seeing for fertility problems not this) suggested I must be urinating small amounts often and that I would need...

Does drinking liquids make you get full faster? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start eating more and gaining weight, but my stomach gets full very fast. I was wondering if I drink very little liquid/water while eating I will be able to eat more? Also are there any other tips to eating more? Whenever I go to a restaurant I can never finish eating my entire order.

10 year old son has fever for 6 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My 10 year old son has a fever for six days now. He started with 101 then the following days went to 103.5 and yesterday he had 100. All of the sudden today he started to go back up to 101. Took him to the doctor twice, once at the beginning and on sixth day. Gave him antibiotics today...

Lots of drinking and urinating [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old beagle that has had about 5 accidents (peed) in her bed while sleeping. This started about 2 weeks ago. My vet can't find anything wrong with her blood or urine and has ruled out Diabetes Insipidus. After $400 of test and boarding with them so they could measure her water...

View more questions Search