Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amiria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 05:15 AM
    'Writings on the wall'
    So, one night I feel a little 'off' and usually when I get depressed, I have to draw or write in my sketch book so I don't forget these feelings I get at that time. Anyway, I had just finished a piece in my book and then all of a sudden I could feel myself lose control of my body but I was still aware of what was happening. Half an hour later, I had writing all over my arms and on about 5 pages full in my book. The writing was; on my arms: numbers 1 - 100, eyes, hating, watching(x3) and in my book it said 'ALWAYS WATCHING', 'WAITING', 'DON'T TELL'. I can sometimes hear the voices tell me to do things but this never happens
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 22, 2012, 11:01 AM
    I have heard of this type of thing in many cases. It is very closely related to automatic writing which involves a medium... the only difference here is that this was involuntary for you. Depression is also something that has serious spiritual connections. This is not always a chemical issue.

I am not a doctor, so if you are on meds of any kind I am in no way suggesting you stop... but my advice for you right now would be to find a church that is able to offer you Christian counseling. I think there are some major spiritual issues going on with you right now and the word "possession" isn't far from my lips. I wouldn't ignore this nor would I seek to develop it if I were you.

You need to talk to a pastor or other spiritually mature individual. Is that something you would be open to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling light using existing wall switch that currently controls a wall outlet plug? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bedroom wall outlet plug that is currently switched on/off by an existing wall swtich. I want to set up that switch to turn a new ceiling light on/off and leave the wall plug controlled also by the wall switch. Is this possible and safe to have the existing wall switch control both the...

SANSKRIT T there are two writings possible [ 5 Answers ]

In Sanskrit the sound T can be written 2 different ways, how do you write and pronounce both of them? How do you write T like in the english word tea ? Thanks!

To get my writings published [ 2 Answers ]

Dear All, It's quite easy to hit a search 'publishing writings" on Google and getting hundreds of results that lead to numerous sites that claim to publish worthy content by budding writers... However it takes a keen eye and experience in the writing sphere to be able to judge which ones are...

HIPAA laws and publishing writings [ 6 Answers ]

As an author, may I publish memoirs which include anecdotes related to former patients, now deceased, whom I once cared for, without any identifiers related to the individual? Do HIPAA laws apply in this case?

Should I grant someone right to use/edit my writings for a non profit organization [ 2 Answers ]

undefined I was asked by a non profit organization and individual therapist to write a letter. The topic/organization is called HABIT - Healthy Alternative and Body Image Tools. We are trying to get into elementary schools and high schools to educate kids on eating disorders. Well I ended up...

View more questions Search