Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephaniebc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 11:06 PM
    How do I bring my mother in law here
    Dear experts
    I am married to a man from el salvador and his mother is still there and she's in her late 50's and has two daughters with her and she's all alone and I was wondering if there is anyway she can get a visa or something else so that she could come to this country and live with us I am an american citizen and we are in the process of my husband getting his green card

Thank you for your cooperation
    Stephanie
    perciano Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

May 22, 2010, 04:40 PM
    What? Did I hear it right? You want to bring your mother in Law? Are you carzy?

May 22, 2010, 04:41 PM

What? Did I hear it right? You want to bring your mother in Law? Are you carzy?

May 22, 2010, 04:41 PM

I meant Crazy?

May 22, 2010, 04:42 PM
    What? Did I hear it right? You want to bring your mother in Law? Are you crazy?

May 22, 2010, 04:43 PM
    :p
    What? Did I hear it right? You want to bring your mother in Law? Are you crazy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband and mother-in-law [ 6 Answers ]

My husband is overly attatched to his mother. He has to call her everyday if he doesn't she gets mad at him. He has to do what she wants him to because if he doesn't she will stop talking to him. We have two children together and he has an older daughter from a different relationship. This has...

My mother in law is driving me c [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone , I love my mother-in-law very much but... She is trying to change My wedding plans.Our ceremony was going to be in a chapel but now we our going to have it in the same location as the reception just because she said that we could save money now my dreamd of having...

We need my mother-in-law off the deed! [ 1 Answers ]

My question is simple and quite frankly probably silly to all of you... but I need to get my mother-in-law off our deed. She is on it with my husband but has NO monetary obligation to the property. THe mortgage is in my husbands name only. I know that we have to quit claim her off, but my...

Future mother in-law [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys Just after some help, advice, comments... etc, thanks. My future mother in-law has said some really nasty things about me to my boyfriend, and she deliberately tried to split us up. My boyfriend didn't listen to her and told her she was wrong, but she still tried to talk him into...

Ex mother in law.. What is she doing? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey.. You might remember me from my last post.. It was about my ex sending all kinds of sings he misses me(Posting our picture as his Myspace default, as his msn messenger display, sending me romantic songs that say "i miss you", asking me for pictures of the 2 of us.. etc) and me being confused...

View more questions Search