Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittmd89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    Where did you get the 67000 figure. Not questioning the validity as I remember it but can't recall the source. In particular, can't recall the beverage, beer wine or vodka.

If you're looking for a quick answer, 15 drinks with 63 hours from last drink seems short (100 ng) could be close at 500. I also think you might be using the wrong formula for calculating rate of excretion, t 1/2.

I can get back to you tomorrow with some details that might interest you but I'm checking out for the night and it will take a little time.

I think these tests are a bit all talk and they are not as "good" as they claim. I am a 23 year old female, 130lbs, 5"3 and i had 9 beers on saturday night and had a random test monday which they did send to the lab. They test for ETG and the cut off is 100 ng/ml. I had about 32-34 hours after my last drink. Surprising I passed the ETG with only 32-34 hours. I believe these tests are more sensitive to chronic drinkers instead of people that drink once a week or once everyt two weeks
    RMack247 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 08:30 PM
    Dr. Bill is it still your opinion that the majority or people will pass even after drinking quite a but within say 50 hours?
    Does exercise and eating healthy to boost metabolism have any effect on the process?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass EtG test after 59 hours? [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 6ft 3in 230 lbs I been drinking water for the last 3 hours my test is tomorrow by 11am... I drank last on Monday at 3am I have also been taking creatine and a detox pill I plan waking up early and running and sweatting allot will this be enough to pass

Can I pass an EtG alcohol test after 60 hours? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is 270lb 38 year old male. He drank about 6 pitchers of beer Saturday night. He stopped drinking at 2am Sunday morning. Most of the day on Sunday and all of Monday and Tuesday he ate, drank a lot of water and soda pop. He also took a dose of B-12 all of those days. He has an EtG test on...

Will I pass an ETG test after 71 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 6ft 150lbs and I drank 6 beers from 11am until 6pm on Saturday. I have an ETG on Tuesday at 6pm. Will I pass the test?

Will I pass an EtG test after 60 hours? [ 4 Answers ]

Is the 80 hour detection of alcohol through an EtG test just the worst case senerio? If I, a 24 year old male, 130 lbs. drank 6 beers, would I be able to pass an EtG test?

Will I pass EtG test after 62 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

Saturday I drank about 12 beers, stopping at approx. 2:00 am. Im a healthy 125 lb female with a fast metabolism. I am taking an EtG test Tuesday at about 4:45 pm. Do you think I will pass? (That would be about 62 hours after consuption.)

View more questions Search