Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zugga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 09:06 PM
    Need help with a word problem
    If there were 49825 births in one year of a population of 2.2 million, how many births were there per 1000 people?

Check out some similar questions!

Word problem [ 2 Answers ]

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

A landscaper needs several pieces of PVC pipe, each 3 feet 4 inches long. PVC pipe comes in 20-foot lengths. How many pieces can Roger cut out of one length of pipe?

Word problem [ 2 Answers ]

HELP!! I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 LAPTOP In MICROSOFT WORD I am suddenly getting wrong letters when I type Each keystroke produced the symbol in blue on the key (ie the FUNCTION key held character) when it is not held and these are repeated consistently. I think it is possible to...

A word problem [ 3 Answers ]

A pool is filled by two pipes. It takes the first pipe 2 hours more and the second pipe 4 hours more to fill it than both pipes at the same time. The book says that the first pipe fills the pool in 5 hours and the second one in 7.5 hours, so I think I did something wrong. Anyway, here's what I...

Word Problem [ 1 Answers ]

You are going on a vacation and you decide to rent a car rather than using your own. You want to rent the car for 3 days and after surfing the internet for specials, found the following which includes tax: Big Money Car Rental: $30 per day, unlimited mileage. Dippity Do Car Rental: $25 per...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.