Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honduras1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 09:08 PM
    I got slapped in my ear,
    I got slapped in my right ear so hard I could hear a loud ringing in my ear and my leaf had a ringing in it to , Could I really go deaf?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2012, 08:42 AM
    Do you still hear ringing sound? What do you mean by "my leaf"? Do you have any pain in your ear?

There may be some internal damage. If the symptoms have gone on for more than a day, you should see a Doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got slapped in the ear pretty hard and now I can't hear out of that ear. [ 19 Answers ]

I got slapped on the side of the head along with my ear... and it hurt so bad (of course) and now here I am a day later and still can't hear out of it- I can plug the good ear and can hear a little teeny bit but now I feel so off balanced and going crazy because I can't hear like I did.its awfull-...

Getting slapped in the ear [ 5 Answers ]

I was slapped so hard in my right ear yesterday there was instant ringing and it hurt so bad after about 2 minutes I could barely hear out of it should I go to da hospital or wait and see what happens

I got slapped in my right ear and now I can't hear out of it? [ 1 Answers ]

Someone please help me I got slapped in the right ear yesterday and now I panicking because I want my ear back too how it was and it has been 24 hours now so please help mee,what do you think has happened to it? Will it heal itself?

I got slapped in the ear [ 2 Answers ]

I got slaped in the ear and its felt like the ear that slap was under water and than my dad poured some stuff in there and the water or whatever is stuck how do I get the water out and I'm scard to lose my hearing I was slaped jan 22 2012 please some one help I know its till the matter of time till...

I can't hear good cause I got slapped in the ear [ 21 Answers ]

I'm scared cause I got slapped in the ear by my friend while wrestling and can't hear very good out of it what should I do? Is this permanent? Help me!

View more questions Search