Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Letsmakelove Posts: 21, Reputation: -2

Feb 21, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Want to be with dad but can't tell mom
    I want to go live with my dad but I am to sheepish to tell my mom that I mean I don't really like her as a mom or friend she always bosses me around and never listens when I say something every time my sister Herts me I don't fight back and if my mom sees us my sister fake cries and says I hit her and when I tell the truth I still get in trouble and I love it at my dads it is like paradise with him but I just can't let the person who brought me into the world know how I feel
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 21, 2012, 05:19 PM
    Then there is nothing you can do. The only way you can go live with dad is if he files in court for a custody modification.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom and dad... [ 3 Answers ]

My mom and dad are about to go through a bad divorce. I want to know if I can keep my dog. I live in Dallas, Texas.

My dad is never home and step mom talks bad about my mom and step dad, I want to mov [ 4 Answers ]

Im 16 years old, and I live in Ohio. Today topped the list of my life. I have a go cart and I messed up our 700 yard driveway. Before they would let me go to my moms for the weekend I was told to clean up the ruts and stuff I made. So I did. Then my step mom came down and asked me to do all the...

I want to be catholic, but don't know how to ask mom and dad [ 28 Answers ]

Okay, ill cut to the chase. I was baptised protestant. I go to our local tec college. Not special criteria like coe or catholic. About two years ago I made a lot of friends at our local catholic school through scouts. One of my friends asked if I wanted to start going to church with him. I agreed...

My Mom and dad [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,Iam rani.Working as an Accountant in Security Services.I done my B.Com Computers .And I am the college first student. My Parents loves me a lot.My mummy wants me to listen to her words and she doesn't wants my opinion.If I rejects to her words she thinks that I am not respecting her and I don't...

Mom and dad. [ 2 Answers ]

See my mom and dad are "divorced." But they are not legally divorced. So he is not paying child support. So life sucks right now. If my mom and dad do get divored... Is it a court deal? Or is it just papers and done?

View more questions Search