Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Feb 17, 2007, 09:34 PM
    why do guys want what they cant have
    I was dating this guy and we broke up first I was sad then I was happy because I really like one of the kids I sit next to and he likes me to I think but I think my ex is getting in the way of things one of my friends who walks the same way as him home said he cried and said he wished he didn't break up with me I thought he was just trying to chear me up and after someone said that people think he flirts with her I said I couldn't careless not knowing he was still in the room and he walked out looking sad wich is really unusual for him he's the smarta** who always is laughing then everyone started saying that he wants me back and some random kid I don't talk much to said that he loves me and I feel really bad right now thinking that he still likes me in that way and I sort of but I also like someone else and why is it guys want what they can't have
    serenitynow422 Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Feb 17, 2007, 10:32 PM
    I don't know if it's that guys want what they can't have or just regrets. There's a line and they walk the border. Sometimes I think that guys want what they can't have because they think only of themselves... and other times I think that guys might just have regrets of things that they realized were truly good for them
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2007, 10:46 PM
    First of all somebody that does not hardly know you can not love you and why feel bad. It is up to you who you want to see.

Make up your mind.

Joe
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 18, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Okay.It sounds to me that he is either realizing he made a mistake, or he is one of the contrroling ones who can't stand the fact that when he dumped you that you didn't beg him back or upset for the rest of your life and wants to get back with you to try again and see what happens.

I have no experience(no degree)except what I have witnessed
    Hope I helped
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Feb 18, 2007, 10:33 PM
    "thats a very harsh title" but anyway, slowlyy ease him off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

2 guys and me [ 19 Answers ]

Hi all... people... I m in deep trouble and I need help and if you listen to my story.. you will probably know why I'm posting threads in the relationship sector, rather than my favorite computer hardware line. The fact is that I'm between two guys. Nothing unusual except that I have...

What do you guys think? [ 10 Answers ]

What do you guys think is the right age to start having sex? :)

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search