Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uselesshuman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 09:26 AM
    The fact that all is meaningless and I am not a genius is killing me.
    I consider myself and above average in intelligence person.
    I have the (I believe at least) intelligence to understand that I am smarter than many people but that there are also people who are smarter or very smarter than me.

How can I live with the fact that some people are simply smarter (better) than me?
    I wish I was not smart so I at least would be happy.Because now I feel that am only smart enough to be troubled , am not smart enough to solve things.

And even if I was the smartest guy alive how do I then live with the fact that all human life is pointless?
    Becoming the most important man in earth is STILL NOTHING.
    The universe does not care and the earth is still a stone in the beach in the whole universe.

How am I supposed to be happy knowing that my life is pointless?And that am not even one of the "special"(geniuses) pointless ones?
    Somebody1234 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2012, 09:41 AM
    Your life isn't pointless. And what makes you think that people who are less smarter than you are happy? I think you should try challenging yourself more. Try to gain even more knowledge. If you haven't already, go to college and study one of the hardest majors, and try to be the best you can be in that field. Become a lawyer or some kind of doctor. Just study anything you can get your hands on. But also remember that life isn't all about school. And there will always be someone smarter. Sure, its good to have some intelligence, but there's a lot of other things in this world that makes up life. You don't have to dumb yourself down, but you can have some fun. Find new hobbies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex girlfriend texts me meaningless stuff! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, We had been together for 1 and half year, we got engaged only after 6 months. Things where actually just getting better, when all of a sudden I blew it by cheating one time. I was honest about it, and she broke of with me instantly the next day. This was very hard for me, and over the...

My whole life seems meaningless. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Thank you for this opportunity to ask other members for another way of seeing my difficulties. I feel stuck and very negative. I am almost 60 years old and feel that my life has amounted to nothing. I didn't always feel like this. In fact a few years ago I felt pretty pleased with myself....

Meaningless kiss [ 13 Answers ]

So, my boyfriend and I have been struggling for over a year. A week ago he told me that he didn't know if he could stop talking to me like crap, and I told him that I can't be with someone so angry, so he said "then dont be with me". We broke up and hadn't spoken. I ended up kissing (no tongue or...

3 Genius [ 6 Answers ]

Three geniuses stand in a file (one behind the other). Each can see only to the front, so the rear person can see the middle and the front, the middle person can see the front, and the genius in the front cannot see anyone. You have five hats. Two are white, and three are red. You...

In a meaningless marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering how many woman her are in a unhappy marriage here and have been For a long time.You and your husband don't have the same interest in anything any more Nor do you want to spend time with him.My situation is such that I have to be so careful Of what I say and how I say it and how I...

View more questions Search