Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 22, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyinred2010 View Post
    Forgot to mention I did not come up with the hours they came up with them. But like I
    mention looking at the place from my prospective it's going to take at least 3-4 hours
    with 3 people working with me.
    I wish you all the luck. You seem bright and intent on making this work, fun to work with you. Yes I would love to know how it went.

Every time you bid it is an opportunity. Great if you win and a lesson otherwise, learn all you can from each experience. Should you not win the bid find out why so next time you improve your chances. :)

Usually in this business total hours are expressed in a linear fashion. For example if we say 5 hours a night with 3 people that is 15 total hours. That is what confused me a bit, sorry.

If you are planning to use 3 people for only 5 hours per night then each person would only receive about 1.5 hours a night and it is hard to keep employees with only that many hours. We try to give each person at least 5 hours per night when possible.

That appointment I had this morning went quite well closed on a sale, Should be about $14,500.00 per month. I like it. :)

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I buy books at discount price, or wholesale price? [ 8 Answers ]

I do not want to always drive to library as gas becomes more and more expensive. If I can get books just one or two dollars, I would definitely want to buy it instead of borrowing from library.

Purchase price vs the listing price on a Fannie Mae HOMEPATH house [ 2 Answers ]

How much lower can you offer as a purchase price vs the listing price on a Fannie Mae HOMEPATH house. It is foreclosed. Many houses in neighborhood on the market, many foreclosures in the area. We live in Winston Salem, NC. Obviously we want to buy the house for as little as possible.

Purchase price vs the asking price on a Fannie Mae HOMEPATH house [ 0 Answers ]

How much less can you offer than the asking price for a Fannie-Mae HOMEPATH house?

Goods on consigment out at sale price ( including gross profit 50% of selling price) [ 1 Answers ]

This goods should be included in who's inventory. Having on mind that goods on consingment in belong to the consigner.

View more questions Search