Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxoAnswersPLS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Wasn't expecting that... Now, am I being fool? LONG READ!. Sorry
    Thank you for clicking on to my post, taking the time to read this and hopefully giving an objective perspective.

I'm a 25 year old female, I met someone "online" and we hooked up on a really late night, Both extremely attracted to one another, there was kissing and touching involved. I didn't allow him to have sex with me, I did stay the night and went home in the early afternoon, We shared a cab (which he paid for) and before leaving he kissed me and touched my thighs, now that was over a week ago and we maintained steady communication. I realized he just wanted sex. Feeling disappointed but so very very into him I sent him a text, telling him "I just want sex, and lots of it" So... Inevitably we hook up again, Wine-Music and hours of passionate sex. Held me all night and drove me "home" in the morning because he had to work the next day. So he asked me how I feel about relationships and stupidly I told him that bulls*ht girls say to protect themselves. " I don't do well in relationships, I don't date, I can't commit" Oh GOD CAN I EVER COMMIT! So days go by and we're still textin, occasional phone calls. So here's where it gets strange... I'm assuming this is just sex right? You are too! It was it is.

Last night, after sexting. I sent him a message telling him "I'm going to stop texting you, call me when you're serious about having fun" He quickly responded " you better not do that " I asked why and he said " because aside from loving your body naked, you're a lot of fun"... Now, I take that as him just throwing stuff out there to keep me around, (which he knows he doesn't have to) So, the conversation changes.. it goes from "Oh I want you so bad right now" to him asking me deeper questions. Such as, I told him we needed to talk talking and he bagged to know why so I explained it telling him if we continue to text I'll begin to like him and that he'll most likely pull back, we'll both regret having spoken as often as we did because inevitably the sex would stop,(it's amazing sex.. best I've ever had) and someone (MYSELF) would get hurt. So he responded... "I thought you hated relationships, you're sending wrong signals" then sent another text right after asking if I would like to listen to the music he recently got, needing my e-mail address and sending me a torrent file,. At this point I'm confused, we haven't texted this much before. (remember it's only been a week since I met him) SO he starts to talk more, asking about my middle name. Telling me he liked it ( my middle name is a part of my e-mail address.. so it makes sense) Um so yeah we talk and ask each other questions and he says " I just had to look at your Facebook " and I ask him "why?" and he tells me because my pictures are so pretty... I take it as a compliment nothing more. Then he started telling me he felt extremely tempted to come and see me, I replied jokingly " that horny huh?" and he responded " No...not at all, just want to see you"... WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW?. Of course I'm flattered and excited at this point ( I'm crazy about him, not having known him very long he's got me hooked ) So he picks me up, and looks a me a lot... Like more then normal. And We go to his place. Having already been there I feel comfortable with him. He pours me wine and we listen to very beautiful SLOW LOVE MUSIC, his choice... little of mine as well. Ok Ok, Now... As we kiss he starts to talk about "LOVE".. I don't know how to respond I freeze up and laugh it off. He starts saying things about his feelings and his emotions and the way he kisses me he started to tell me he thinks he fell in love with me the first night we had sex, the way I held him and touched his body put him to sleep. Also hat it's been a long time since he's had a girlfriend. So hours of this "love-Talk" continues and we eventually get really worked up so we go to his bedroom, there... He's on top of me, and say's this " I'm falling in love".. I stupidly respond "With what? My vagina?.. This music?..Ahh yeah this musics great" ha ha he laughs at me. His hearts racing, my hearts racing... Now I don't know what to think... Early this morning, neither of us slept very well having had sex all night. He said he wanted to see his parents and I assumed he just wants me gone quickly.. Then he says he'll take me for breakfast, I told him it's OK he didn't have to but he said he wanted to, mean while... We didn't end up going, he dropped me off at home... Almost the whole car ride home he didn't talk much, eyes were forward and there was a weird awkwardness, there was no kiss, goodbye... ( there was one when we first met, in the cab.. Remember?) Right so, it's been three or so hours since I've talked to him. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I'M NOT SEEING! How foolish am I?
    mitchells76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 11:54 AM
    He might be just totally in love with your vagina. I want you to fall in love, and I want someone to love you back. Girl, you've just got to get obesessed with someone else. Great sex is great sex, but if he doesn't love you, there certainly is no reason to love him. I would delete his number from your phone, delete the online account from where you met him, and block him from Facebook. Maybe he is in love with you, talk to him, tell him the truth. Please talk to him about EVERYTHING first. Tell him that you made a mistake by telling him that you can't commit, see and hear what he says. You might want something that you can't have. I hope you have a good day.
    Pequen Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 06:33 AM
    You told the guy you are not into relationships but you are into sex, so what do you expect? He told you he loved you during sex. Has he said it when he isn't on top of you? Like with your clothes on? You've only known the guy a few days and you actually believe he is in love with you when he doesn't even know you? I hope you are not that gullible. Guys will use women that want to be used but they would never pursue a serious relationship that would lead to anything else. Please have some respect for yourself next time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A fool in love or just a fool? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been hanging out with this girl for about 3 or 4 months now we have a lot in common, I really like her and she really likes me the thing is she still has feelings for her ex boyfriend who broke up with her about 7 months ago, they were dating for about 2 years. I have really strong feelings...

Long Read: She says she loves me but. [ 23 Answers ]

Back when I was in 8th grade, I had this huge crush on a girl in my class but I was too chicken to ever say anything. My friend at the time, told her and then I later found out she had a crush on me too. We talked but we never dated, it was just flirting and I guess puppy love. The school year...

If you don't like long.then don't read or awnser. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my name is Jhaunt'e... and I need help... well here goes lol... im a 16 yr old junior and this 14 yr old freshmen named Raven started talking early 2008... well it got a little farther along and we were on the bus on the way 2 school and I gave her a note that said I like you (I was shy back...

This is long but please read this I need help! [ 9 Answers ]

Due to my husband's work he is living overseas and I am in the states.We've been living separtly for four months. I went to visit him and right away I could tell something has changed. His sex drive with me has gone down, he claims it is because he is getting older. He is only 28. Then he starts...

View more questions Search