Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AngelaH83 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 03:40 PM
    Right side ovary pain
    I had my 4th baby about 18 months ago and I haven't felt normal since then. I have had this weird annoying pain that sometimes can get worse if I do too much or have sex several days in a row in my lower right side of my stomach which is where my ovary would b. My uterus was tilted to that side after delivery but the dr said I'd b fine. My periods have been abnormal, I've gained weight, and now get acne that I never even got as a teen. I'm 28 years old and I'm self employed so I don't have insurance at this time to go back to dr. So does anyone know what it could b?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 21, 2012, 12:57 PM
    Unfortunately, you know the answer, which is that only a physical exam by a doctor can properly diagnose you. My first guess would be an ovarian cyst.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pain around ovary area [ 1 Answers ]

I have had mirena for about two and a half months an have been having pain I went to the dr they did blood work and checked the placement and said everything was fine. I also had a cyst to burst and I'm still hurting o just want to know what is wrong why am I hurting

Ovary pain [ 3 Answers ]

Whatsup Everybody. I Have Some Unsolved Personal Questions 4 You Today. I Have A Doctors Appointment Coming Up Regarding My Questions But Until Then I Want Some Other Feedback. Okay Here Goes... Since I Could Remember I Have Always Had The Most Excruciating Mentrual Cramps During My Period....

Ovary pain [ 4 Answers ]

About a month ago was the last time I had sex since then I've had pain in my left ovary, for about a day. Since then it seems to be that my breast have gotten bigger sinc emy bras are a bit snug which might be just my own paranoia. I haven't gained anyw weight so I do not see a reason for them to...

What is this pain in my ovary? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi For the last 5 days I have had a really uncomfortable dull ache in my left ovary. It has been constant and I have also had headaches for these days too. My last period finished on the 15th October. I thought maybe it was just me ovulating but it seems to be too early? I also have lots of...

View more questions Search