Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RFBartley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 01:22 PM
    JFK Assassination
    Looking for the title of a fiction/suspense movie that took place on the Mexico boarder several years after the JFK assassination when a border patrol agent finds a Jeep that had recently been ucovered by heavy rains. The Jeep had the remains of a man, the grassy knoll shooter, and a duffel bag full of money. When the agent starts spending the money it triggers the government into action to find the spender as they track the serial number on the money.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 20, 2012, 06:54 PM
    Flashpoint

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

President Kennedy Assassination [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone help me or give me some comment about President Kennedy assassination. Also can you give your own opinion about the JFK assassination and how you feel about it. In addition what or who you think is responsible for his assassination. Ps. Me and my friend were talking about it and I...

JFK murdered [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: The only president I ever loved, died 47 years ago today. I remember exactly what I was doing when I heard... Call me sentimental. excon

Thesis statements on dr king assassination [ 1 Answers ]

What should I put in my thesis statement on the Dr. King assassination

How was JFK a great president? [ 3 Answers ]

Mainly, how was JFK a great president? How was he involved in the Cuban Missile Crisis, Space Race, Peace Corps, and Civil Rights Movement? How did his involvement affect the United States?

View more questions Search