Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lababi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 08:27 AM
    I am six weeks pregnant and I am spotting and cramping, why?
    Very small amount of blood, and is like once a day and not every day. The cramping is lighht not that painful and I get it often.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 20, 2012, 09:07 AM
    Cramping is normal in early pregnancy because your uterus is stretching. Even light spotting can be normal. But if you have severe cramps accompanied by heavy bleeding go to your Dr right away.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 20, 2012, 10:08 AM
    May I also so if you are concerned or feel its not normal, call your Dr. That's what they're there for and its better to be safe than sorry.
    rjmoone Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2012, 05:44 PM
    Sounds like maybe the placenta is tearing slightly from the uterine wall. Please see your obgyn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

21 weeks pregnant and having cramping and dizziness [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 21 weeks pregnant and started having cramps going from my lower left to lower right side last night while in bed. And also have been feeling really dizzy/light headed lately, almost passed out twice this week.. is this normal? I'm kind of scared!

Cramping and now brown spotting after a short period! Pregnant? [ 0 Answers ]

I have currently been trying to conceive for 3 months. I ovulated on day 17 or 18, and I normally have a 29 day cycle. I spotted the evening of day 26 and had one hard cramp the morning of day 27. That morning the spotting increased but not hardly enough to need a tampon but one time. But the...

Cramping 5 weeks pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. I am 5 weeks pregnant and still have some mild cramping during the day. The cramps come and go. Yesterday morning I had some pink and later brown/red discharge. Only when I wiped and no bleeding/spotting after that. Could this still be related to implantation? Any answers? Thak you?

26 weeks pregnant and having cramping [ 3 Answers ]

I am 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Lately I have been experiencing some cramping. Yesterday I had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions. I mean like every 30 minutes or so, but I didn't worry about it because they didn't get stronger. Today I am having some mild period cramp-like cramps in my...

Cramping and 13 weeks pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant and with my 3rd child well every since I found out I was pregnant I had brusie feeling and cramping not bad but not that small only every once in while I had 2 ultrasounds done and everything has been fine I have no bleeding and still have all the sighns of...

View more questions Search