Ask
    watermellon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 05:11 AM
    Odd behaviour
    One of my guiapigs keeps bitting the other ones ears and face
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2012, 12:54 AM
    It could be a territorial issue. Most of the time Guineas get along fine if they are raised together no matter the sex, but if you have 2 males together of different ages (and sometimes even females) then it can result in fights.

You may need to separate them or try a larger cage where they can have time away from each other and have their own beds in different sections.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can be done about threatening & odd neighbour behaviour [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend and am looking at options for him on something that happened, no really I do have a friend! Yesterday a neighbor handed my friend’s wife a parcel containing various pictures, objects and writing describing the neighbor’s life story, how he is a pedophile and that the wife had...

Not sure about his behaviour! [ 6 Answers ]

This guy is my cousin's friend. He showed his interest in me. We were talking since few months over the internet and phone calls and met each other after 2-3 months. We met twice and this guy tried to be cozy, though he never forced me. Then again when we met he tried to be cozy.. n when I stopped...

What does his behaviour mean [ 1 Answers ]

I was with a guy a while back for nearly 6months. Then all of a sudden (one day we were together normally, then the next we weren't) he just totally stopped inviting me out and started treating me differently. He kept talking to me, but making cruel comments occasionally. Now he's started...

Odd dog behaviour [ 9 Answers ]

I am dog sitting for a friends 2 yr old male zu (Sam). I have a female Am Eskie/Lab who is 4 yrs. The 2 dogs have known each other for quite sometime, but it has always been at the zu's home. They get along quite well with each other. My dog seems to be having some jealousy issues since...

View more questions Search