Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 09:34 PM
    My boyfriend wants to break up?
    My boyfriend wants to break up with me. Last night he wanted to go out with his friends and I completely understand that however I don't trust his friends. And for that matter I don't trust him around his friends because 4 months ago I found out that some girl tried to hook up with him on Facebook and he was all for it. When I asked him he said he only did it so he could hook his friend up with that girl. So naturally I asked him not to go out with his friends and it turned into a massive argument and he got all angry and wanted to break up. What should I do?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 10:17 PM
    If he's that eager to hook up with girls on Facebook, and then makes lame excuses about it, I'd let him go. He's not worth it.

I know it's hard. You obviously care about him, but, it doesn't seem that he cares for you, or your feelings.

You can do better than this guy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2012, 02:44 PM
    Either you trust each other or you don't, either you talk and make clear expectations and rules for good acceptable behavior, or you argue and fight over every little thing that comes up.

What you don't do is stay with someone you don't trust, or cannot talk to, or try to control what they do and with who because you are afraid how they will handle things. If honest communications don't work to bring about positive changes, what's the point?

I said talk, not argue, or demand. Having said that, if he isn't willing to talk listen, and make a few adjustments for the relationship, then let the fool go! I mean why give up your dignity, and self respect?
    scratchNmyhead Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 05:40 PM
    Once trust is gone its quite difficult to get back. Sounds like you have a party boy and can do better. His loss! I'd toss him out ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I break up with my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so, me and my boyfriend have been dating for a few months. But sadly due to some legal stuff he was forced to move back to Florida (which is where he moved from) to take classes. When he finishes them he says he's moving back. And its only about a month away from him coming back, but he's been...

Break up with boyfriend. What will he think? [ 3 Answers ]

If I tell my boyfriend that we should be friends because I need to work on my own emotions and life, what could he be thinking?

My boyfriend wants to break up [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend wants to break up. We have been dating over two years in a very serious relationship. Now all of sudden he decides he wants space. I'm trying to give it to him but it is just so hard. We have broken up 3x' in the last month but I finally decided to make it final. I will not cry...

My boyfriend wants to break up with me [ 2 Answers ]

My boy friend doesn't trust me he's jealous, he wants to break up with me because he thinks I'm not lady he's asking me to leave him in peace . I don't know what to do to make him trust me I quited smoking because he asked me too .he's accusing me that I'm prisoning him he wants his freedom. I...

I think my boyfriend is going to break up? [ 17 Answers ]

My BF and I have been dating for a year and a half, and have been completely in love and enjoying every minute of everyday in each others company. Just recently he expressed his feeling about sex to me, he stated that he could/would like to have more with me (currently its every other day). I...

View more questions Search