Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braden444 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Please help find my dad
    Hello my name is Braden I'm trying to find my dad I haven't seen since I was 2 I'm almost 15 now I've heard different story's about him but I want to hear his side so please help me find my dad his name is Raymond and I tried searching for him and his last listed address is from north CA and I live in Washington state so if any one has seen heard from or is willing to help find him I would so very much appreciate it thank you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 08:35 PM
    http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...UCbmrg&cad=rja

Looks like you and your mom have been searching for him for a long time.

It doesn't look like we had any luck back in 2009. I don't know what help we'll be now.

Have you considered hiring a private investigator?

Feb 20, 2012, 03:35 PM
    Well kind of see my family is very poor and is barlie paying the bills like many familys nowadays and don't have close to unuff money to hire a privet investigator and yes my mom is looking for my dad as well but I just need to know where he is so I can at least talk to him
    Pets Expert

Feb 20, 2012, 05:48 PM
    I really wish we could help. I did a search but had the same luck you had.

Maybe someone will come along that can be of more help, but finding someone is not as easy as it seems, so don't get your hopes up.

Feb 20, 2012, 06:20 PM
    I found him here http://www.intelius.com/results.php?...A&focusfirst=1 he's the fourth one down but I don't have a credit card and can't pay the 95 cents for the full recoerd so I don't know what to do
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2012, 10:14 AM
    You need someone with sources, not just an ability to search the Internet.

The lka (last known address) for Raymond J Lewandowski, dob (date of birth) 8/24/63, is 14974 Hayland St, La Puente, CA 91744, tele: 626/917-5030. It appears he is married to Diana J Lewandowski, age 50.

In 2009 your mother was searching for him in order to obtain a divorce. I assume she found him because it appears he has remarried? Or am I missing something?

(I cannot open the site you posted.)

Feb 21, 2012, 04:21 PM
    OK well you don't have the right guy my moms name is angela dee adams lewandowski and my dad was born in January and that's all I know except I think he's 43
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2012, 07:36 PM
    Then why don't you post what YOU found so that I can open it?

I find NO Raymond J Lewandowski, age 43, born in January, in California - and I am using private sources.

I'm also not terribly sure he didn't divorce your mother.

Is his birth date January 7, 1969 - if so, he does NOT live in California.

Why the unhelpful rating when I was really searching hard for you?
    Pets Expert

Feb 21, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by braden444 View Post
    ok well you dont have the right guy my moms name is angela dee adams lewandowski and my dad was born in january and thats all i know exept i think he's 43
    I have to ask. Are you wanting someone to pay the fee for the site you posted which we can't access?

That seems to be the only info you have, and it's not a reliable source.

Judy is good at what she does. She's the best you could ask for. If she can't find him, or you think that the person she found isn't him, then there's really nothing further that anyone can do. You already got the best of the best on this site when it comes to finding a missing person.

Unless you have more info you're pretty much at a dead end.

I don't know if you're the one that gave Judy a disagree, but if you are, why? She did what she could with the info you gave. You gave limited info, which isn't your fault, but still, you can't expect people to work magic.

Even with a full name, date of birth, place of birth, and more, it's still very hard to find a missing person. We can't work miracles. You have to accept that, and if you gave Judy the disagree then you really do owe her an apology. She tried to help, and giving a disagree is like slapping someone in the face. It doesn't prompt others to step in and assist you, and you're very lucky that she's still willing to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't find my dad! [ 4 Answers ]

My dad is someone I have never new and I need to find him,he does not know I exist, but I know he does,I only know his first name and the color of hair he has,I also know the place he worked 13 years ago,but that place has shut down. I would email the people that used to own it but I have no idea...

I Need To Find My Dad! [ 2 Answers ]

Im 11 and I need to find my dad because my moms single and she can't raise me by herself, she gets stressed out easily and she never tells me my dads second name all I know is that he is called Joe! Please Help me! :(

Find my dad [ 10 Answers ]

How can I find my dad johnny engle?

I need to find my dad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm emily I am 16 years old and I want to find my father I know his first nameits wayne but I don't know his last name my mum is angie south so if anyone knows her who is called wayne please answer my question anyone who has any imformatin of how to find him for free please answer this thanks

View more questions Search