Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quadragesima Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Children's cartoon title
    I can not remember the title of a series of videos I used to watch when I was little. They were about a girl (princess I think! :) ) who had this mane of blonde hair. It may have had pink streaks in it. And things pets/helpers that looked like squrrils/mice lived in her hair. They could fly and had these enormous tails. Their names all ended in tail, and the only thing I can remember is one was called Curlytail, if that helps. Anyway there was an evil princess that hated the blonde one and used all sorts of magic on her to try and take over her kingdom but was always defeated by the blonde one with the help of her friends. I think there was also a blind dog, who was actually a blind prince enchanted, but could turn back into the prince sometimes. Hope someone knows what I'm babbling about! :D

P.S Sorry, this is a cartoon not live action
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Feb 18, 2007, 07:58 AM
    I think it's called "Lady Lovely Locks."
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Feb 18, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Sorry, actually it's called "Lady Lovely Locks and the Pixietails"
    Quadragesima Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 12:04 AM
    Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Children's cartoon lost movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can not remember the title of a series of videos I used to watch when I was little. They were about a girl (princess I think!:) ) who had this mane of blonde hair. It may have had pink streaks in it. And things pets/helpers that looked like squrrils/mice lived in her hair. They could fly and had...

Children's animated movie title [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it...

Need help with 80s cartoon title... [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I remember watching this cartoon when I was little (80s) about a group of animals in a forest. They all talked (of course). I remember one of the animals was blue (possibly a squirrel) and one of the other animals (possibly a squirrel, too) was madly in love with him. He was trying to...

View more questions Search