Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelandjoe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 05:43 PM
    Pregnancy--about the paternity
    I'm 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant and I just found out I was. A week ago I had sex with another man is there any way this baby is his?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2012, 05:46 PM
    Not at all. A week ago you would have been 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant.
    Shanksyx3 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 19, 2012, 05:47 PM
    If your 5 weeks pregnant how in the world could the man you slept wit a week ago be the dad ? I'm 15 and even I no that haha
    kelandjoe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Pregnancy and parenthood
    I had sex with a one man got pregnant and at 5 weeks had sex with another man anyway the baby comes with features of the second man. He is a different race.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2012, 05:56 PM
    kelandjoe,

If you were already 5 weeks pregnant when you had sex with the second man, you can not become pregnant by him. The baby will carry your traits and those of the first man.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 06:28 PM
    Did you perhaps not word your question right, since I would assume anyone would know if you were a month pregnant, having sex does not make you pregnant again.

Where you trying to say you had sex with someone else within a week of each other 4 or 5 week ago?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Posts merged, Please do no ask the same question over, if you want to add more info please do so as a answer to your own question.

How old are you ? Did you do a pregancy test and was checked to know you were pregnant prior to sex with second man?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Pregnancy Paternity Confusion [ 1 Answers ]

I also have a recessed light in my kitchen and I painted the trim the same color as the ceiling so it is not as noticeable. I hate it but I don't feel like pulling it out and sheetrocking-taping and floating and painting and then install rececessed lighting.

View more questions Search