Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcurtis18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Is something haunting me?
    I haven't dreamt for months and I've noticed that I am almost fearing sleep in my room causing me to stay up till early morning hours. I didn't think much of it until I was talking with a family member about paranormal occurrences that she had witnessed. Then last night while trying to fall asleep earlier than usual I felt a little frightened. I can almost always feel our house move with the wind at night seeing as I stay on the second floor, it is just slight movements but noticeable to my unmoving body. So as I was lying there I noticed that the house was no longer moving but instead my bed was. The bed was shaking towards the bottom of my feet and my legs, but there was no movement at the top half of my bed. Something told me to look at the bottom of my bed, but I was too frightened to do so. I shut my eyes so tight that I don't even remember falling asleep, I just remember screaming in my mind for whatever was causing this movement to stop. I just want to know what this could be!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 03:10 PM
    You are not relating anything paranormal, but only an over active, extra stimulated imagination by a family member telling you ghost stories.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 21, 2012, 07:59 AM
    Tickle is right, lack of dreaming is in NO WAY a gauge for spiritual activity.

That, however, does not mean something isn't there. I have experienced something very close to what you describe and mine very much did turn out to be a spirit. You and your room need to be prayed over. I can't tell you for sure if it is a spirit or not, I'm not there... but if it is, you need prayer and to talk to someone from the church.
    hauntedkid11009 Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Mar 5, 2012, 07:59 PM
    It's a... POLTERGIEST!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunting [ 8 Answers ]

My 6 year old son said he sees ghost they tap him at night when he is sleeping. They come in and out of his room through the walls. He said they try to talk to him and want to play. He sees men,women boys and girls.He has a bunkbed he said they go up there because he hears them on the ladder but...

I Need to know who's HAUNTING me! [ 23 Answers ]

Hello, I am having a lot of strange experiences ever since I moved into my new home. Doors opening on there own, Loud crashes (when nothing has fallen), Scratching noises, knocking, lights going on and off, tv's being turned on, Dark shadows, A small girl Sighted and here's the most...

A haunting? [ 4 Answers ]

I just have to ask if it could be the start of a haunting or not. Last night my husband and I put our 2 small kids to bed and went to bed ourselves. I was very tired, so didn't wake up at all in the night. This morming my husband asked me why I turned on the portable air conditioner and the living...

View more questions Search