Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkane180 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Cracked Pool, Frozen neighbors, Massive flood
    We have a 27 foot across above ground pool filled with about 2.5 - 3 feet of ice. Yesterday the side of the pool facing my neighbors cracked spewing gallons of un-frozen water into their backyard. It flooded their yard very little but if the rest of the water melts I am afraid we will ruin their basement. The pool sits atop a short but steep incline. We are at a total loss on how to get rid of all the ice ( must be a ton or more? ) and how to go about dismantling this monstrosity without killing our neighbors. Please help. Dkane180. It is February and I live in Connecticut. Very cold right now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Pick, shovel and wheelbarrow comes to mind. Normally some labor hanging around Home Depo or Lowe's willing to do a lot of manual labor.

And make sure your liability insurance is paid up on your homeowners, since if they have damage, guess who pays.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Edit file names on massive number of files [ 2 Answers ]

I've got files on a hard drive that I want to make more web friendly by removing things like caps and spaces: 31,000 files 1,500 folders 20GB I've found a variety of renaming utilities but I'm afraid of just trying anything. Does anyone have experience with something like this that can...

Experiencing liquid flood back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hope someone out there can help me before I have to kick out big bucks on this unit. I have a Trane A/C unit (outside). There is ice build up on the coils and the motor and on the outside grate. This happened when I turned the switch from cool to heat on my thermostat. Can someone out there...

Massive bed bug bite cluster? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I recently moved into a room where the landlord "neglected" to tell me that they had bed bugs even though he knew before. I have been getting bitten maybe 3 times a night, and then last week I was bitten in a one inch patch of skin over 20 times... or so I though when I counted the little...

Flood Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I was just informed that my mortgage company required me to have flood insurance. I was wondering if anyone know's what is the general fee more or less to get a elevation certificate. I just got a quote, just for flood was 2,800 not including the home insurance. I find it rather high. So I was told...

Why 6" above flood rim of highest fixture? [ 7 Answers ]

hey tom, how goes it? I just completed my cast to pvc conversion of my attic reomodel. I did revent all my existing fixtures up so that they are 6" above the flood rim of my 2nd floor lav. My question is why? :confused: I can't seem to come up with a decent reason. Could you enlighten me? Also,...

View more questions Search