Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinamc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 02:36 PM
    My peugeot 207 won't start of a morning , but once it has a jump start it will run OK
    Can you help me . Thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Remove and fully charge, or replace, the battery. Afterwards, get the alternator tested. Most auto parts stores will charge batteries and test alternators for free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This morning I went to start my car and it would not start. I checked my battery... [ 4 Answers ]

This morning I went to start my car and it would not start. I checked my battery connection as I didn't hear it even try to turn over. There was powder all around the terminals. I cleaned the terminals off and jumped my car. It started and I drove to work roughly 30 minutes/miles away. I was hoping...

My 1995 Honda Civic will not start. It will not jump start. [ 4 Answers ]

I can push it and it will start. The lights work. Autozone said the starter is fine. Please help TY.

Riding mower will jump start but will not run when disconnected from the power source [ 1 Answers ]

I can start the mower only by using jumper cables and the mower will run well until disconnected from the power source which will cause the mower to stop running.

MTD yard Machine won't start, why can't jump start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 600 series yard machine and a couple of weeks back when I turned the key to start it, it acted like the battery was dead. I jumped it off from my car with no problem. I had planned to charge the battery but forgot. The next week when I went to mow the yard, again it acted like a dead...

Tractor won't start with key - but I can jump starter to start [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a used Ford 1210 compact tractor and it will not start with the key. I replaced the switch and still no luck. Tested the safety switch & wire that goes to the starter and both are in good order (verified with ohm meter). When I try to start with the key, the lights dim some so I can see...

View more questions Search