Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwec Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Interested in this girl in my college class. Help!
    So I'm deciding to leave my who high school past behind and start fresh and new with college and my dream job. Well, I'm really interested in this girl who is in my communications class. Like seriously, she is very sweet, very pretty, adorable and what's better is the girl has an awesome personality! The second semester of my college started about a month ago and I never noticed her until the 2nd week of class because we have over 40 college kids in my class. She use to sit in the middle of class and I sat towards the end of the left side. Well one day, she decided to sit in front of the area where I sit with my friend. I also noticed this one guy with a nose ring tries to talk to her a lot. I don't really see any chemistry between them, I don't know. Hahaha. But anyway last week, our professor told us to count be 10s. And who ever had the numbers between 1-10 would be in the same group. Well... me and this girl both had the same number and now were in the same group with 3 other people! I got to talk to her and everything. I also noticed the guy with the nose ring looked at me and her too. After our group discussion, the professor also wanted the class to sit in front because he wanted to talk about a test that's coming up. This girl sat close to me and smiled at me a lot when our professor made a joke or said something funny. Here is what I regretted. After class was over, I followed her out of the classroom. We both had different classes to go to. I could tell she wanted me to stay with her but my friend called my name and just walked out following me. I regret not walking with her. I don't know why, peer pressure from my friend I guess.

My communications class is only 2 days a week. I only have it once this week and we have a test that day. So I won't be able to talk to her or anything which sucks because of the test. I want to get her number or at least she can get my number. Should I tell her to wait for me after class so I can give it to her after the test? Or maybe should I just give my number to her on a piece of paper and just hand it to her before class?

Also, the nose pierced guy. I don't know if he likes her too. But I don't want anybody to get in the way. If I get her number and text her, we can know each more and get better you know? What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Slowdown and let her get to know you through talking and see if she has chemistry with you. What if she has a boyfriend, or doesn't give her number to strangers? We left the eager beaver stuff in high school right? So be mature and just talk to her and see how things progress with this stranger, and don't worry about who else she talks to as that remark you wrote about they don't seem to have chemistry is definitely high school insecurity talking.
    jwec Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 11:00 AM
    The Seeds of Young Love!
    I'll try to make this short...

There is this girl I'm my college class that I really like! One day, our professor put my class in groups to work on a project and thank god, the girl I liked was put in my group! That's the first time we started talking and it was awesome! After that day for the past 3 weeks, she's been sitting next to me and we've been talking every time we see each other in class. She also calls me "Mclovin" as a nickname for me. There a few signs I've noticed to that she might possibly like me. When we first talked, she smiled at me a lot and I remember she sat VERY close to me a few times in class. One time our professor did something funny and she quickly grabbed my arm for like 2 seconds. Also, she told me about this guy that was stalking her during the beginning of the semester and I told her that I would watch out for her for and she found that very sweet.

A few days ago, I asked her if she was doing anything over spring break. She told me she is working the entire week of break. She works at Tops and so does my friend Shawn but they work at different locations. My friend Shawn always complains how bad it is to work at Tops, and he told me some stories from his experience so I really don't blame her. Lol. I told her that we should hang out but since she has work, she said I could text her over the break. I would call her but she works the entire day and she is probably exhausted after work when she gets home. I really don't have much to do over break because almost all my friends are away in college and I'm still waiting to hear from job places I applied to too. I was really looking forward to spending time with her. Even for one day.

If she likes me, don't you think she would find the time to hang out with me? Or is she trying to make an excuse not to hang out with me? We have 9 days off break. She also told me she is switching job positions, I think. But really? The entire break? Am I overacting? She told me she lived in a box (meaning her home) so I guess she's doesn't have a lot of money? IDK? But I don't care is she's dirt poor or filthy stinking rich! I just like her! How often should I text her over the break? Should I ask her to hang out again? I really want to get to know her! I'm taking things slowly, but I want to show a few hints that I like her though. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Please help! I feel really good about this girl!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2012, 07:29 PM
    See how the texting goes, and be sure to explore other options of getting to know other people while you are so smitten with this CLASSMATE.

I mean, never expect a female to just jump in your arms. You are a stranger, and she does have other things to do. Don't blow her phone up either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get this girl! Interested or not interested! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I think I need some help on this one. I met 2 months ago a girl. She is studiyng away from home (in my city) and so she doesn´t know anyone except me and my friends. Suddenly I was spending my free time alone with her, we went out, lunch, dinner... all that type of things... and in...

So I like a girl but she says she is not really interested... [ 15 Answers ]

So I met this girl at a party last Saturday night. My friends and I were just having a good time at his place, then she came over. She first introduced herself to me, then sat across the room from me. A couple of minutes later she asked only me what my name was again, and I told her. Later who...

Advanced placement college class deduction [ 4 Answers ]

I still don't know if I can deduct the fee I paid my child's high school for advanced placement classes taken for college credit before actually entering college. These classes are taken in the high school.

Journal Entry for Acct I College Class [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the journal entry I need to make for accounting I college class: Paid $1,500 cash on amount owed on truck. Debit = ? Credit = Cash 1,500 I can't figure out what account I would debit. I'm thinking accounts payable?

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

View more questions Search