Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daveycrocket123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 10:32 AM
    Why did she stop texting?
    Hey guys so very quickly here, I just came out of an 8 year relationship, and in the process I met this girl that I really liked from my youth. She lives in a different country but was home for xmas. After she left I asked her not to contact me, but she persisted. I met her when she was home again, and we had an amazing night, there was no sexual contact but a lot of touching and eye staring. Anyway I broke up with my girl and this other girl kept texting me, we would have spoke for maybe 4 hrs a day on IM. So she finally tells me she has feelings for me and I told her that I liked her too. One drunken night she fones me saying that it is doing her head in big time, all the I'm and texts because its not enough and she likes me too much. I assured her that I genuienly liked her, and that she wasn't just a distraction from my ex. The next day after this she tells me that she wants to chill because it is frustrating her and also says that she wants to meet when she is next home. I said cool that I understand the frustration. Now she has basically pretty much stopped contacting me, I have sent a few texts but they are quite cold replies if at all. Where did I go wrong here? I'm not a clingy person, but the fact that its this particular girl is killing me, anyone else and I wouldn't give a hoot. Is she playing a protection game or telling me to **** off? Any advice
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 13, 2012, 09:39 PM
    There could be multiple reasons. Did you ask her why she stopped contacting? You've not done anything wrong from what I read here. Maybe she's found someone else, or is asking you to go away. Maybe she's having mood swings... Could be anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One of my bfs friends that is a girl won't stop texting him and says she's his best friends [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for two months and one of his friends that is a girl (he has a few that are) won't stop texting him when we are together. I have asked him to tell her to back off the texting when we are together and he did and she gave him a gilt trip saying that they are best...

How do I get my bofriend to stop texting his ex? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for over a year and at the beginning I caught him texting his ex from 5years ago, he was drunk at the time. I told him I didn't like it so he stopped. But then a few months later I caught him texting her again,once again while he was drunk, he blew it off as not being a...

My husband will not stop texting a younger female friend. [ 18 Answers ]

A brief history... my husband and I have been married 20 years. Ten years ago we drifted apart. Life got in the way with two small kids, parents passing away, lots of work stress. He strayed and told me he found someone else. He never acted on that relationship, and I believe he didn't. We...

She won't stop texting my boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry this is a long one. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. He had a friend sarah,she sounded nice so I never worried about it, then she was texting all the time any excuse for him to go there. He would visit her once a week and watch a film with her, I was fine with it until one day he...

Should I stop texting him [ 6 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend. But my roommate introduced a guy to me the other day, and he asked my phone number. My roommate already knew I am in a relationship, but she said she just wanted me to have one more friend. She knows my boyfriend and I are in a long distance now, and we see each other monthly....

View more questions Search