Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zubair100 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 09:30 AM
    English language
    Hello, my question is that how many opportunities(or in how many ways) are available on Internet to enhance my English speaking power or writing power? How can I improve my English speaking power or writing power by using the internet?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 09:59 AM
    The best way for improving writing is by having a native-English-speaking email pal or two who will critique and correct you. Improving speech would be best in person.

There are grammar sites to read. Some have chat boards on which you can ask questions. Others have tests for you to check how well you are doing.

Is there anyone living near you who speaks good English?

Feb 19, 2012, 10:05 AM
    No sir, first thanks to help me... can u have any idea about I learn and improve english speaking power by internet?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 10:21 AM
    There is no way (that I know of) to improve English speaking on the Internet. You must talk in person with a real person who speaks good English. This is the only way to help you pronounce words correctly and understand the rhythm and construction of spoken English.

Do you speak Arabic or Hindi or Urdu?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2012, 10:21 AM
    Wondergirl gave you good advice. To learn how to speak a certain language like english you need to take an english class, or a course through Rosseta Stone, and you need to practice with someone that is a native english speaker.

Feb 19, 2012, 11:08 AM
    Can web chatting may be helpful?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2012, 11:15 AM
    Web chatting could be helpful, but more than likely not because people talk differently when webchatting than in person. In webchatting people usually do not speak full sentences or in the proper format. If you talk to a native english speaker and both speak normally like you would in person then it would help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

English as a second language [ 9 Answers ]

I"d like to know the difference between the wordas "null", "zero", "nill", "nought"

English language [ 3 Answers ]

How can I learn the english language in three months or lets say four months ? How can I teach children the english language in a simple way? How can someone teach the adults the english language in a simple way and a short time ? How can I evaluate the students performance in learning english...

English as a second language [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, could you rephrase /say in other words/ "When you have sinned grievously, the devil is waiting." I need to translate that in my native language but I can't get the meaning. I'd like to thank Judith for the previous answer. It was of great help for me.

English language [ 1 Answers ]

What are some negative consequences to declaring English the official language of the U.S?

View more questions Search