Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shearer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 09:15 AM
    Removing husband from house?
    I have a friend whose husband is abuse and is torchering her mentally can see get him removed from the house legaly
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2012, 12:03 PM
    She files for a restraining order, the order is granted, he has to stay a certain distance from her. That pretty much removes him from the house. Then she files for divorce.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband and I are getting a divorce. My husband owned the house before we got mar [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are getting a divorce. My husband owned the house before we got married. He transfer the title of the house to his father so that he would not have to give me anything, he claims that he is paying rent now to my father inlaw. My mother is staying with me for two month and my...

Removing ex husband from home I was awarded in the divorce [ 4 Answers ]

My ex husband and I have been trying to reconcile since Oct 2010. He lived in his apartment until May 30, 2011. He moved his stuff in on Memorial Day. We verbally agreed he would pay me his staying there. It is the 24th of June and he has not paid anything or helped with his own food. He lied to me...

Divorcing, Removing Husband from Deed [ 5 Answers ]

I'm planning to separate from my husband but we're stuck in a home that's worth less than what we owe so we can't sell it right now. I figured out that it would be cheaper for me to stay in the house and rent out a portion of the home and have him move out vs. rent the whole house out. If I rent a...

Removing ex from house [ 4 Answers ]

We have lived together for 4 yrs, house is in both our names but he does not pay for anything except the gas bill. I'm tired of paying for everything and I want him out. What do I have to do to get him out of here and to stop draining me financially.

Removing husband from deed after divorce [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine was awarded a lot in a divorce settlement. She has not heard from her ex husband for 10 years nor does she know where he is. How does she get a new deed to the property in her name. Thanks to anyone.:)

View more questions Search