Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayubhussainn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 12:12 AM
    I want to start a home based "Biryani service" in Mumbai
    I have the most best ways of making Biryani's. But I do not want to make it just a normal one. I wish to make it in the most appealing way. I wish to make my Biryani a Brand. I have least of the investment right now. Please explain to me how do I start with it?

Check out some similar questions!

Can water seep under silicon-based caulk through a "sandy" concrete floor? [ 2 Answers ]

I've fitted a new weather-bar at the base of an external door, bedded on plenty of silicon-based caulk for good measure. Water still seeps into the house at an alarming rate when the wind is up. My suspicion is that the water ingress is through the "sandy" concrete base on which the weather-bar...

Instrumental based in chorus line from Lionel Richies "Hello" [ 0 Answers ]

The chorus line in Lionel Richies' song "Hello" - I heard the most beautiful instrumental based around this theme - in fact I'd guess that this motiff was borrowed from the instrumental. The lyrics in the first chours are; I can see it in your eyes I can see it in your smile You're all I ever...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

How to start a home based Medical Billing Service [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to start my own Medical Billing Service from home, but I don't know what all I need... licenses, permits do I have use a DBA or can I just use my name? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I am in Illinois if that matters.

What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windo [ 1 Answers ]

I M CONFUSING IN WINDOWS SERVICEPACK 2 AND SERVICE PACK 2 V.2096 What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windows XP. Thanks Purendra

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.