Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 18, 2012, 08:36 PM
    What is this movie? Its driving me crazy!
    It's a movie I saw in the 80's. 2 brothers are on a boat. One falls in and can't swim. The other brother (who was jealous of the drowning brother) holds the paddle out for him to grab on but doesn't hold it out far enough, purposefully, and the brother drowns. The remaining brother blames himself and so do his parents. I believe he goes to impatient treatment to try to get help. I know this sounds a lot like "Ordinary People" but I distinctly remember the living brother watching his brother drown and not try to do anything and that doesn't happen in "ordinary people" does it? The boat scene was during the day and I don't believe the weather was bad. Please help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 08:20 AM
    Sounds like Family Sins

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding a movie title! It's driving me crazy! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, usually I am very good at using keywords to find old movie titles on Google, but I'm not getting anywhere with this one, perhaps because I don't know any times, what year it came out, and the plot is pretty fuzzy. What I remember is that is was an older movie that I used to watch when I was...

80's Robot movie driving me crazy! [ 0 Answers ]

Ok my dad used to take me to see these movies back in the 80's so most of the times my eyes were closed so hope some one could help... The movie was about astronauts (I think) and the only part I remember was when one of the robots picks up a rock and bashes it over a black guys head and blood...

80/90's movie... driving me crazy [ 3 Answers ]

I know the movie takes place in a camp (summer camp I believe). All I really remember is that there is a bunch of boys who are at somewhat of a war with another group of boys in the same camp. They play tricks and games on each other and in one scene all I remember was the furniture was placed on...

Need name of old children's movie/ Driving Me CRAZY! [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of this movie. It starts in live action with a little boy that's bored. Then he gets a delivery in the mail. The delivery is a telephone booth. He gets in the booth and it flies and takes him to this animated far away land. Then he get a car and meets a talking dog. ...

Please help me find this movie, it's driving me CRAZY [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, I remember the movie started with this pan out of a city... and the title was something that had a 'the' something, it began with an e, or had voyage or something (?? ) in the title... It was a 70's-80's movie, or around ET's time... but I saw it in 5th grade (so it's a kids...

View more questions Search