Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tabitha1011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 08:20 PM
    Swollen leg
    My 15 yr old daughter fell today flat of her back on a boat ramp. We took her to ER because she couldn't stand or put weight on right foot.. it was x-rayed, dr said he didn't see a fracture, but he put a brace on it and told us to follow up with orthopedic dr Mon. It has continued to swell even more and very painful. She is taking 600mg ibuprofen every 4 hours. I am worried about a clot, and if there was a hair line fracture they didn't see.. we have been putting ice on every 1-2 hrs. What do u think?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 08:22 PM
    If you're concerned then go back to the hospital.

The continued swelling would indicate that something is going on. If you feel that waiting until Monday isn't an option, then get a second opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Leg pain! Hip pain radiating down leg [ 0 Answers ]

Have had pains in my calf off & on for a month. Went to chiropractor a couple weeks ago. He treated pain still coming & going. He suggested seeing my doctor because it MIT be vascular. Haven't made it but last night before bed & now my hip has been hurting. It hurts eases p then. Hurts again....

Swollen down there [ 3 Answers ]

I went out drinking and got very very drunk and woke up the next morning and had a swollen vagina inside. I can't stop thinking about it and am very worried. It had stopped being swollen by the end of the day but still can't stop thinking about it. Help

Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this

Swollen lymph node and lump in leg [ 1 Answers ]

OK so my right gland in my neck was swollen since maybe December... that is almost a year... I went to the doctor and she said I was just fighting an infection and then my mom told me that it could permenetly stay swollen at times so I wasn't too concerned about it... however today about ten...

View more questions Search