Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unfairly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 07:58 PM
    The car I brought is fully paid now the liquidators want the money for the car,
    I bought a car 8 months ago the deposit was made the balance was paid by the bank. Since then the dealshorship has gone into liquadation ,according to the receiver hasnding the case there is no records of who has paid ,the receivers has said that according to company record in the letter sent I owe a balnce of what the purchase price was.
    Is there anthing I can do
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Talk to your bank. If you got a loan from them and they paid the dealership, there will be a record of that payment.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 08:16 PM
    Yes, you merely provide proof of payment, Copies of your sales record showing what you paid, copies of your checks where you paid.

Copies of the loan papers showing you got a loan from the bank, and the bank can provide proof that they paid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live in NYC. Unemployed 2 years. Just paid off car note. Can creditors take car? [ 3 Answers ]

I live in NYC. Unemployed 2 years. Just paid off car note. Can creditors take car?

Car Accident Totaled My Car.. Insurance Paid Out Low Blue Book Can I? [ 2 Answers ]

I was rear-ended Recently That The Insurance called a total lost on my car.. The insurance company paid me out on the low blue book On My vehicle.. The other party's Insurance has not made contact with me... I have to purchase another vehicle... I found a vehicle to purchase but the cost is...

Brought car two years ago. [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a car for my daugther two years ago for her birthday. Now sold the car to a friend and it says it has a lien on it. We paid cash for the car in full no fiancé at all. Well my problem is I can't find the sales slip and DMV won't let the new buyer registar the car because it says it has a...

Insurance paid off my car but still owe money [ 1 Answers ]

A dunk driver hit my car a totaled it. His insurance company paid the book value of the car and I also had insurance plus GAP Insurance on the car. This happened in 2004. Each year since that time the Bank has been writiing me stating that I owe $321.00 because the payoff did not include late...

Car Paid for; No Car Titles [ 23 Answers ]

Here’s my issue. I bought a 1999 Mitshubishi Mirage on October 26, 2008. I paid $2700 with a check to Nissan. So the car is paid for. My fiance’ and I went to pay the taxes on the car and Mid-City Auto Title and Insurance informed me that I needed the titles. So I have been calling them about...

View more questions Search