Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrezi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 06:20 PM
    Romantic french movie about a man that packs peoples memorys away
    Romantic french movie about a man that packs peoples memories away and fits a hand made shoe for his assistant

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this movie about a guy who wouldn't want to commit. All I can remember is he attended a wedding (of a college buddy) and he made a bet (on 3 women I think) that one of them will fall in love with him (or he will fall in love with one of those women). Movie was sometime late...

Married french man how can I get a french passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am living in the united kingdom as a foreign national. I married husband is a french citizen what does that make me? Can I get citizenship in france? Thanks in advance for your help. If I can how can I go about getting it from within the uk?

An American, An French, And an Peking man [ 17 Answers ]

Part A. There were 3 man walking in the dessert- an American, an French, and an Peking man. They just kept walking until they found a bottle. When they opened the bottle, a man came out. The man told them that he was an immortal and he could help them to accomplish their 3 dreams. The...

Name of this romantic movie [ 11 Answers ]

Hey so I saw this commercial to this movie but I forgot the name of it.. the story goes from what I recall about this man and woman in love and the man is sitting on one side of a bench in a park and the woman sits on the other end of the bench but they're in different time zones or something like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.