Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rd288 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 04:01 PM
    Trying to add washer drain in my kitchen for a stackable washer & dryer
    Yellow lines repersent drain pipe,circles represents air vents leading to the roof and green lines represent my suggested drains.

One of my options is to add a T-shape coupling where the 90 is form at the bath sink and extend the plumbing an extra 2 feet and form a 90 to lead into the kitchen where the washer would be.
    OR
    Run the washer drain directly to the air vent pipe which is about 3 feet to 3 1/2 feet.
    Can I use any of these or they are both incorrect.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Washer part of stackable washer/dryer combo squeaks [ 0 Answers ]

My Frigidaire washer (part of washer/dryer stackable combo) just all of a sudden started a very loud squeaking. Not the dryer. What should I look at to see if its worth fixing. Its about 5 years old.

Kenmore stackable washer/dryer broken. Washer doesn't work [ 0 Answers ]

When starting a wash load on my stackable kenmore washer/dryer it starts to fill with water and it clicks. The lights in my house were dimming off and on and the washer sounds like a car trying to start.

Kenmore stackable washer dryer unit: washer transmission [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old Kenmore stackable unit, spent several hundred dollars here and there every few years to have the dryer belt fixed, etc. Now the washing machine portion, it will start a wash cycle, then stop, leaving the water to sit in the barrell. A repair guy said its not worth replacing the...

Kenmore stackable washer&dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore stackable washer & dryer that when it fills with water it will not agitate it just humes . I took the front off and you can see the motor shaft start to turn but it stops. Is there a simple fix ? THANK YOU

Kenmore stackable washer & dryer [ 3 Answers ]

I am renting a condo which has a Kenmore stackable washer and dryer. I try to not stuff too many clothes in the dryer but it seems like I have to run the dryer twice for each load that I put in to it. Is it possible that the heating element is just not as good as it used to be since it's probably...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.