Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyscientist Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 12:21 PM
    Does Android offer "free app a day"?
    Does Android (I have the my touch 4g slide) offer a "free app a day" like I phone does?
    That was a great way to add games and stuff to my phone. I miss that, but I don't miss my iPhone.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 18, 2012, 01:14 PM
    No, not in the same way.
    There are featured apps you could check out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking free "Ask" site,specifically for "Holistic/Naturopathic questions [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there exists on the internet a free "Ask" site, like this one, but that pertains to specifically asking questions relating to subjects such as Holistic, Naturopathic, Homeopathic, Allopathic Medicine, Alternative etc. Thanks.:confused:

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Unemployment status is "processed", but the next day it's "pending". [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean if one day your unemployment status says "processed", but the next day it says it's "pending"?

Collection agency playing "switcharoo" with settlement offer [ 2 Answers ]

I responded to a phone call from a collection agency/law firm to settle a credit card account. I explained to the woman on the phone that I was in a position right now to settle for $500.00. She said $500.00 is too low, but I know they'll accept half the balance which was something around...

View more questions Search