Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amensissa1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 12:10 PM
    I am land to sow in for Chance
    I have identity of Heaven from Land of promise Ethiopia ,need support to proceed MA in Business Administration of
    If you ready to harvest blessing hurry to do...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 12:15 PM
    You have a degree in Business and looking for work on a farm ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You have a degree in Business and looking for work on a farm ?
    You got that out of the post?

I'm lost. I realize that English is not this persons first language, but I really have no idea how to respond to this post.

I read that he wants prayers.

A bit more info would be great.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 18, 2012, 03:11 PM
    My guess is that he's looking for money to go to school and will bless you if you give it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    My guess is that he's looking for money to go to school and will bless you if you give it.
    Hmmm. I think you've got it Scott.

If that's the case, I'll keep my cash and make my own luck. Blessings really don't make a lot of difference. Money does, and I need every cent that I bring in. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents deeded land to children before their death, tax consequence upon sale of land [ 1 Answers ]

What is tax consequentce on sale of land that was deeded to children before death of parents (now deceased)

My bro-in-law owned 40 ac. Of land we have lived on the land for 5 yrs, can the heirs [ 1 Answers ]

-my brother-in-law ask my husband and I to move onto his land with him. He has died and left no will. The land goes to his kids. The question is can they make us move off the land even though we were to live there as long as we wanted to.

Probability of 20ml of rainfall when 13ml chance is 87.7% and 16.9ml chance is 40.9% [ 5 Answers ]

Farmers in District D know when to plant and harvest because rainfall follows a particular pattern which repeats itself every seven months. Weather records for this particular area indicate a normal distribution as far as rainfall is concerned. The records further reveal that the chances of at...

Do We Reap What We Sow [ 1 Answers ]

This may be a difficult question to answer because it's hard to know exactly how spiritual laws work, but I'll ask anyway. I got involved with a co-worker who had a boyfriend and now things aren't going so well. Twice I tried to walk away but let her convince me to stay (or rather I convinced...

View more questions Search