Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alexandra12 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2012, 06:29 AM
    Ghost IS in my house.
    Hello I have written a other quiestion and I have got lost of helpful answers but what I expeirenced was not what I exepted.

I have a younger sister, 10, and she does scare me but only on weekend on Saturday she visits me and leaves on Sunday and normally I put my work cloths beside my bed and the next morning they are in the other room (I won't give you much detail I did it in other quiestion).
    Well the first time I recorded it only showed that my camera fell on the floor but the second time I was shocked I had GhostTalkers people for me to check if I do have a ghost but as as soon as they came in they said, "Oh my GOD oh my GOD this house is haunted sorry we can't help you!" and ran to the car but it cost me losts of money for this house and I'm not giving up for some ghost. Let me carry on. As I watched the recorder I was shocked. I put my caremera at the far end of the desk so it woudnt fall but it moved all the way across the desk and fell down. But there was still a little bit of my bed but that was horrofiying.

What I saw was a white shawdow going inside my bed. Then my bed moved and then the cover fell on the camera and that was all I saw!

I need advise what should I do move or stay?

THanks for help
    Alexandra xxx
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 18, 2012, 01:23 PM
    If it was me, I'd stay. Maybe if you knew what it really was you would want to leave. I can't answer that for you. When spirits manifest this way in the home, they are demonic ones... no matter how harmless the activity seems. It's up to you if you want to live with it or not. Paranormal investigators are not going to be able to remove it from the home, all they do is try to document or disprove the activity. You need to talk to a pastor or priest about this problem. I am not talking about having the home blessed. I'm talking about somebody with spiritual authority becoming involved in the situation for you. Check around some local churches to see if anyone has the experience or understanding to help you.
    psychicgirl354 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 02:59 PM
    That ghost needs help. If you were having a panic and you screamed "Help me!" That person next to you would probably stand and just look at you and help you up. Well if they didn't here you you would think, "I need to do something to get that person's attention!" They ghost knows you can't hear it. It's trying to get your attention. Just talk with it. Maybe make friends with the ghost, and it will head out of your house.
    hauntedkid11009 Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Mar 5, 2012, 08:14 PM
    Get a paster or priest to make the ghost move on
    brownstoneent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Alexandra,

I'm working with a production company that is doing a documentary on this sort of occurrence. Would you be interested in telling your story?

Please e-mail me @:

brownstoneent.research at gmail dot com

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think there might be a ghost in my house [ 19 Answers ]

We moved into an old house in January and I felt like there was a weird presence in my room. Then last night I was feeding my baby at 4 in the morning and I heard the attic door open, and then footsteps go up the stairs. For like 15 minutes there were randome thuds. Everyone else in my house was...

What should I do if there's a ghost in my house? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. My names Rachael. Its been about 8months since I've been able to sleep without being disturbed by a "strong presence" I can only describe it as.. In my room. Its absolutely terrifying at night. I was feeling a strong presence even before something happened to me about 7months ago....

Is there a ghost in my house [ 5 Answers ]

I was sleeping suddenly I realizes some sound coming from under the bed.I was shocked suddenly I saw a mouse on my tube light I don't know I was dreaming or not then a frame from my table fell down... I want to ask that is there a ghost in my house??

How do get ghost in your house? [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I have a ghost in my house she's called alice she crys in the coner in my room, I no she no harm, she told me she been treated badly, she says all she only wanted to be loved, I know this because she speaks to me all the time, she begs me not to get rid of her so I have had her for about 5...

How do you know you have a ghost in your house [ 13 Answers ]

How do you really know if they are ghousts in your house

View more questions Search