Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desibear92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 09:18 PM
    My last Depo shot was in August
    My last depo shot was in late August, I still haven't started my period. I have all of the pregnancy symptoms, is it possible that I am pregnant?
    autumn19 Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Feb 18, 2012, 07:55 PM
    It is possible althoug its very unlikely. There is always that .1% chance or what ever your shot is. They are all different, some stranger then others and the only 100% birth control is no sex. So its possible for you to be pregnant but if this is a new shot it may cause you to not have a period but a certain time or the year. Call and ask your dr.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2012, 08:26 PM
    Yes, it is possible. Have you tried a pregnancy test? You are considered no longer protected after about the 14th week from the last injection. It is not unusual for you to have no period or irregular periods for awhile still.

If you are not using another form of birth control, and are trying to become pregnant, you may want to try a test once a month to check for possible pregnancy since you can't use the lack of a period as a possible sign just yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

Can the depo shot cause a home pregnancy test to read posative

Depo shot [ 2 Answers ]

If in the depo if 3 months and not had a peorid can u be preganat

The depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was on the depo shot for only 3 months I was bleeding in between those 3 months. I haven't got the depo anymore but I've been bledding for a week is that normal.

Depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

How long do you have too be off the shot before you try too get pregnant?

Getting off the depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am 28 years old and getting ready to get married to a wonderful man.:p I was on the depo shot for 3 years and I have now been off it for about 6 weeks, maybe not quite that long, but I have had bleeding for the past 5 weeks and it is driving me crazy. It will tease me, I will go all...

View more questions Search