Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nj1331 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 09:13 PM
    I took an EtG test yesterday and drank 30 hours before. I tried to flush my syst
    Them with sonn 7 and tea and lots of water. Will it still show up?
    AntoninV Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Feb 17, 2012, 09:47 PM
    That is discussed all the time.
    Google!!

Of course it depends on how much you drank. And on how many enzymes you have in your body. There is no save way of calculating as every body is different. But average calculations are all over the internet! They all tell you a diffenrent answer, as they are not exact. There is no exact way. The different answers are as exact as it gets!
    The savest way to know it better, would be to buy a measure tool and check it yourself as soon as possible after you got checked. Then you know if you have a problem or not.
    Otherwise just don't worry and get ready for the case it will show up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass a ETG test if I drank within 24 hours by diluting my urine? [ 6 Answers ]

Or is there any other way to pass it?

If a person drank 1.5 gallons of water six hours prior to EtG testing, [ 1 Answers ]

What are the chances of the sample being dilute? If a sample is dilute, is EtG still detectable?

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

28 yr Male, 190 lbs. I drank 1 beer 10 hours before EtG test? [ 1 Answers ]

Infrequent social drinker. Before this beer, I haven't drank for a month. Also, would it be better to dilute my sample than risk showing a positive? Thank you

View more questions Search