Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lellison87 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 06:43 PM
    3 periods in 1 month PLEASE HELP!
    I don't know where to start but here goes,I have a under the skin cyst (as the Dr. Calls it) on the left side of my stomach,its been there for about 1year causing me no problems... I had unprotected sex on Jan 20th, came on my first cycle Jan 10-14th, second cycle Jan 31-Feb 7, now my third cycle started yesterday Feb 14th... why is this happening? They all came as regular cycles,NO SPOTTING,regular cramps,regular study flow of blood... I am 5'6, 114lbs, 24 yrs old,if that helps at all. I go to the Dr. Tomorrow,does anyone have a clue of what's wrong with me... I thought my cycle was just switching the first time until the 3rd cycle came yesterday 6days after the 2nd one. I'm scared like crazy... any advice at all will.. never been on any birth control,no thy or fybroid problems either... please any advice until I make it to my Dr.

Check out some similar questions!

Two periods in a month [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting SO tired of having 2 periods in a month. It doesn't happen EACH month. But every 2 or 3 months. And its driving me NUTS!! My doc (he is a GP not an OB) says it is considered 'normal' as far as the fact that I have irregular periods. Is this true? Or should I get a new...

2 periods in 1 month [ 0 Answers ]

Hiya.. does anyone know how comes I had a period last week that lasted 5days like it normally does.. I had intercourse 2days later then 4days after that I have had another period, I have never had 2 periods in 1 month what could this mean ? X

I have irregular periods, got my period every month and nothing this month? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have had irregular periods since the age of 11. I gave birth to my daughter a year ago, got my periods between 21 and 28 days. Now I was due March 7th,2010. And low and behold no period. My nipples are sore, and I have mild pms symptoms.But still no period. Although I have noticed I get cold...

2 periods a month [ 2 Answers ]

I am 32 going on 33 in April. I started my period when I was about 15. Due to the fact my periods were never regular and I could go weeks / months with out one and then loads at one time. I was put on the contraceptive Pill when I turned 18. Since this time I have been on every pill...

Two periods in one month [ 3 Answers ]

For the last two month I have had my period and then a week after I get off another one starts. What could be the reason for this? Please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.