Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carololsan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 04:13 PM
    I had poo comeing out of my Virginia what would be the cause
    Today I felt a lump in my front passage I put gloves 0n and found it to be poo how has this happened now I'm getting a little bleeding that I shouldt have as I have no wowm can you tell me what it could be and how it happened tx
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2012, 05:04 PM
    It could be that when you wiped after a bowel movement (poo) you wiped some into your vagina. Make a point of wiping from front to back, not back to front. That's the best thing.

It is possible that you have some sort of a gap between your anus and your vagina, and if this is so, it needs to be treated as soon as possible. Get it checked out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2012, 06:09 PM
    Could it be brown dried blood in a discharge? Poo does not come out there, is not possible. If you wiped it there, but no natural way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the sounds comeing from my furnace and is it dangerous [ 1 Answers ]

My Furnace sounds like a snowblower. It seems to vibrate the whole house, and it runs much longer than normal

Why my dog like to eat poo poo? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog always eat her after she poo poo.. No matter how we bit her, she don't care, she still eat her POO POO when we didn't notice.

The belt ( that turns the blade)on my craftsman 42' keeps comeing off [ 0 Answers ]

The belt (that turns the blade) on my Craftsman 42" keeps coming off when I cut for a while. What is wrong?

Getting my 3 year old son to "poo poo" in the potty [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 3 and he goes to the bathroom to pee very well but for some reason he doesn't want to go poo in the potty. My husband and I are trying our best to help him know where the "poo" goes but it doesn't seem to work. We have tried everything from bribing him with his favorite food to just...

Painful love that keeps comeing back! [ 3 Answers ]

:( I need help I don't realii noe at to do here... I have een on and off with this boi 4 about 8 months now... I fell real hard for him and I don't do that often... we went out for a little wile when I realized that he was cheating on me we had a real bad brake up... some harmsful things were said...

View more questions Search