Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshuajoshua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 03:54 PM
    I'm on child protection
    Hi I'm on child protection and I am 15... I am not allowed to my mates house without my mum with me is this allowed ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 17, 2012, 04:09 PM
    What are the terms of your child protection ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 17, 2012, 04:31 PM
    ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area. Please define what caused your being put under child protection and how was the order issued?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2012, 06:17 PM
    First if you are a minor, you mom can just order you not to, and you have to. This is called being a parent and controlling your child.

If it is a court order, it is legal until someone gets the order over turned

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child custody and witness protection [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Maryland. I'm trying to gain custody of my son but his father is in witness protection. I am being told that in order to do so I have to serve papers to him and in order file I need his address. He's using the program because that's a guarantee roof over his head and money in his pocket....

Protection from convicted child molester [ 3 Answers ]

My x is a convicted child molester and is seeking visitation with our children. He has recently been released from prison on charges of raping my daughter (who was 12) which put him away for a while. Would like to terminate his parental rights and my fiancé wants to adopt them. They have not seen...

Ideas for child protection along the top of a staircase [ 4 Answers ]

We have a half wall on the top floor of our stair case. It is very easy for our two little children to climb up and possibly fall at least 15 feet over the half wall. I am looking for decorative ideas to put up some kind of protection to keep them from climbing up and over and falling. I have...

View more questions Search